At the time of the founding of the parish, an elementary school was also founded. In 1971 grades 6 through 8 were moved to St. Mary's which was established as a middle school supported jointly by nine area parishes. The combination of schools in Warren was consolidated into Notre Dame School. In 2011, the school name was changed to John F. Kennedy Catholic School Lower Campus. As of 2015, they now offer classes from Pre-School through Grade 5.
Building and renovating projects in 1975 and 1982 expanded and updated the parish facilities. In 1994 the parish community decided to build a new church to provide for the growing number of families moving into the parish and to ensure that the worship space would serve the needs of the renewed liturgy which emerged out of the Second Vatican Council. Bishop Thomas Tobin dedicated the new church, designed by Richard Fleishman Architects, Inc. of Cleveland, with Richard Vosko, Liturgical Designer, in consultation and constructed by the Jack Gibson Construction Company, on February 21, 1998.
During its 50 years, the following priests have served as pastor of Blessed Sacrament: Rev. A.M. Nist (1959-1967), Rev. Arthur DeCrane (1967-1972), Msgr. Donald Reagan (1972-1983), Rev. Thomas McCarthy (1983-1991), Rev. Donald King (1991-2010), Rev. Thomas Eisweirth (2010-present).
As we look back over the fifty years of our parish's history, we are proud of our growth and progress. In the 1960s the Second Vatican Council challenged us to see parish in a much different way from those early "pioneers" of the 1950s. We continue to respond to that challenge. We not only celebrate Jesus present in the Blessed Sacrament, we also strive to be a Blessed Sacrament for the people of Warren and Howland and the entire world.